Following a Parental and student consultation in 2012, the decision was made to have the following items as our uniform:
– White or navy Polo shirt or without school badge)
– Navy sweatshirt or cardigan or without school badge)
– Black, grey or navy trousers or skirt or Pinafore (not jogging pants or leggings)
Any of the above items should not have a logo or slogan on them e.g. puma, nike, adidas etc.
Some parents liked the idea of navy, therefore, although it can sometimes be a difﬁcult colour to ﬁnd, I have included it in the colour options.
In warmer weather, the following uniform is acceptable:
– Girls — blue and white checked dresses
– Boys and girls — Plain black, grey or navy knee length shorts with no slogans or logos on them.
School shoes are optional, but footwear should be Practical.
Jewellery — a watch is fine to wear, earrings should be small stud like in appearance. Earrings must be taken out for PE and covering with plasters is not an option. No other jewellery is allowed due to Health and Safety guidance.